This page collects and distributes Globus related software which has been gathered for your convenience. If you have developed a Globus related tool or have been using a tool that is not in our Tools Market, do not hesitate to share with us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download and install IGE/EGCF software directly from the IGE repository:
More information on the maintenance of EGCF software, contacts and how the community can contribute, is available here. The link contains also product information sheets.
- AdHoc VOMS: Simple VO management tool to easily share resources. Please download it from the IGE software repository.
- Globus Applications in EGI
- Globus Appliances: The IGE Globus appliances are published on the StratusLab market place. Their description could be found at http://marketplace.stratuslab.eu/metadata, among the list of other appliances. They contain Globus Toolkit (GT) components installed and partially configured.
- Globus Toolkit (EU mirror)
- Globus Online Client (Windows): A Globus Online client for Windows.
- Grid-SAFE: Globus accounting solution. Please download it from the IGE software repository.
- GridWay: Metascheduler enables large-scale, reliable and efficient sharing of computing resources. Includes DRMAA2 interface. Tested OS include: MAC OS X, Linux and Solaris.
- jGlobus 2: A Java Globus client implementation. Please download it from the IGE repository.
- GSI-SSHTerm: Java WebStart based (GSI) SSH client that is customised and improved by IGE to cater to the needs of European users. Includes useful tools like VNC Session, Secure Tunneling, Terminal Session, SFTP Session, MyProxy Tool and Keygen. Tested OS include: MAC OS X, Linux and Windows.
- LCAS/LCMAPS: Globus Toolkit interface to local credential mapping service. You can download it from the IGE repository.
- OGSA-DAI: An innovative solution for distributed data access and management on the web or within grids or clouds.
- IBM LoadLeveler Adaptor patch for GT5: Want to use GT5 with your loadleveler, here is the patch! Tested OS includes: Linux and AIX
- NAGIOS Globus plugins: A set of probes for monitoring Globus services. They are called grid-monitoring-probes-hr.srce-*.
- Certificate Wizard: Java WebStart based MyProxy client to apply for and manage Grid certificate on your local computer. Supported OS includes: MAC OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Globus GRAM job manager setup (SLURM): The SLURM adaptors for GT5 can be obtained from the IGE repository.
- BESGRAM: JSDL interface to GT5, can be obtained from the IGE repository.