The GlobusEUROPE annual conference will be held on 19th September 2013 at Madrid, Spain.
Online registration is open! (via EGI-TF 2013)
GlobusEUROPE is the European counterpart of GlobusWORLD (the leading annual Globus event) and has an equally strong community focus with topics geared specifically for the concerns of a European audience. GlobusEUROPE is organized by The European Globus Community Forum (EGCF) and co-located with the Technical Forum of the European Grid Infrastructure (EGI-TF13).
- Leading annual event for European Globus users
- Network and exchange knowledge with other European Globus users & Globus experts
- Panel discussion on “Sharing is Fun”
- See demos of useful Globus-related tools developed by EGCF
- Latest news about the soon to be released Globus Online services (Globus Storage, Globus Collaborate, Globus Integrate)
- Share requirements and ideas to drive Globus in Europe.
- Helmut Heller, EGCF coordination board, BADW-LRZ
- Raj Kettimuthu, Principal Software Development Specialist, Argonne National Laboratory
- Michael Krieger, EGCF coordination board, RISC Software GmbH
- Steven Newhouse, EGI project director
If you are a European Globus user, this is the must-attend event of the year! There is no better forum to connect with European Globus users and get your questions answered by experts from Europe and the US.
How to get there?
More information on the event is also available here: http://www.egcf.eu/event/globuseurope-2013/